Our mission is to foster a supportive and open environment for women of all ages and abilities to ride their road, mountain, or other bicycles for fitness, recreation and racing.
With Sorella all our members our part of our cycling club. For those interested in racing (cyclo-cross, endurance, mountain, road, track) we also have a Race Team.
What are the benefits of being a Sorella member?
Club & Race Team:
- Access to the Sorella Cycling online group
- Unlimited participation in club clinics
- Organized women’s group rides
- Mentoring from other team members
- Discounts from our shop sponsor Atlanta Cycling
- Discounted products and services from our sponsors
- Discounted team apparel by Hincapie
- Opportunities to participate as a team in community service opportunities
- Additional sponsorship opportunities may be available for Race Team members
If I join do I have to race?
Club: No, Sorella’s mission is to foster a supportive and open environment for women of all ages and abilities to ride their road, mountain, or other bicycles for fitness, recreation and racing.
Race Team: Yes.
How do I join?
Club – for both NEW & RENEWING members:
- Complete the online application (we are no longer using mail-in applications), upon completion the form will send you to our PayPal site where you can pay your $40 annual membership fee
- Please note that *all* membership dues expire on Dec 31st. If you join after October 1st, you will be granted membership for the remainder of the current year AND all of the next year.
- Within 3 days of receiving your payment, you’ll receive and email from email@example.com (please add to your list of safe senders) and you will be granted full access to our forum which contains information about upcoming rides, socials, clinics, etc.
- Our address (should you need to contact us by mail):
Sorella Cycling, Inc.
2451 Cumberland Pkwy #3510
Atlanta GA 30339
- Applications are only accepted once per year (usually in September/October) for the following calendar year
- Experience in at least 4 mass start races is required prior to application
- If you’re interested in joining the Race Team, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org