In 2018 we have 13 ladies on the board of directors, out of these ladies we have five new board members that are taking the place of existing positions that were vacated. Our board is comprised of mountain, gravel, road, and cyclocross racers and riders, with a wide age variety and geographical location span.
The 2017 and 2018 board met for our annual “passing of the torches” meeting. New board members were welcomed, the 2017 year was reviewed, and the 2018 year was planned. We are excited about several things we would like to share with you all:
- 2018/2019 Kit design- more high visibility and eye-catching
- 2018/2019 New cash sponsor- Steel LLC
- 2018 New live club calendar- Sorellas are now able to connect for rides/races in one place
- 2018 Member appreciation gift- Sorella has designed the perfect sock to match your new kits! Come out to the annual meeting April 28th to receive your gift!
These ladies put in multiple hours of volunteering each month in order to make sure our club runs and grows:
Elected Board Members:
- President- Brittany Hopson Montgomery
- Vice President- Angela Barros
- Treasurer- Suzanne Brockway
- Secretary- Lauren Haws
- Membership Director- Katie Hamlin
Board Appointed Positions:
- Sponsorship Director- Robin Allen
- Events Director- Michelle Holberg
- Race team Director- Jennifer Klein
- Ride Coordinator- Teri Danielson
- Communications Director- Nancy Marencin
- Webmaster- Sharon Zydney
- Newsletter Editor- Cristy Sellers Smith
- Clothier- Sarah Hoots
The board is looking for a graphic designer who will come on board to help with the next kit design over the next couple of years. If you are, or if you know of, a lady cyclist who is skilled and would be interested please contact the BOD at firstname.lastname@example.org.